J Knisely Landscaping offers an array of landscape maintenance services we offer complete maintainence packages to ensure that your property gets the attention it deserves. A typical maintenance package includes Spring and Fall Cleanups, Edging and Mulching of Beds in the spring, Lawn Cutting, and bed weeding and shrub pruning. We also offer lawn dethatching and aeration, over-seeding in the fall, and annual flower plantings.
When Fall turns to Winter, the thought of snow management comes to mind. Our services include snow plowing, shoveling of walkways / garage doors, and driveway sanding. The weather can be exceptionally bad during the winter months in New England with snow totals in excess of 20inches in one storm! During winters of high snow totals we offer snow bank removal and snow relocation.
- Lawn Maintainence Packages
- Weeding of Flower Beds
- Pruning of Shrubs and Ornamental Trees
- Perennial Plant Care (dividing and cutting back)
Spring & Fall Cleanup
- Complete yard cleanups
- Cutting back of perennials in the fall
- Leaf and debris removal service
Landscape Construction / Hardscapes
Stone & Timber Retaining Walls
- Walls can be constructed with wooden landscape timbers or a choice of Natural Stone or Concrete Block.
- Retaining walls can be used to level out a section of yard to allow more usable space.
- Choice of Natural Stone, Bricks or Concrete Pavers.
- This is a great way to add an area to your yard where you can entertain guests.
- Material relocation
- Snow Removal
- We offer new installs or existing walkway reconstruction-
- Choice of Brick or Concrete Pavers
- We offer bed design and plant installation
- Foundation planting, hedges, perennials bed installation
- Planting are a great way to add a fresh new look to your house.
New Lawn Installations
- Seeded Lawns, Hydroseeding, Sod
- We always use a quality grass seed and starter fertilizer on seeded lawns
- Fall is the best time of year for lawn installations.